Buying A House? Vermont Real Estate Attorney | Purchase and Sale Contract
Buying A House?
So you have found the dream home you’ve always been looking for. Now what? It can be an exciting, frustrating and stressful time all at once when you’re in the process of buying a home.
Let MacAskill Law, PLLC take out the frustrating and stressful parts by offering the following:
Purchase and Sale Contract
- Review any contract and help make sure what you’re signing is in your best interest
- Research land records to make sure you have clear title and won’t have any issues with the property later on
- Draft a summary of our findings and review those with you so that you understand anything and everything that might affect the property you’re buying
- Assist in clearing up any potential title issues before you buy, so you’re not left dealing with the problem later on
- Lender’s title insurance is something your lender will require you to have - we are agents for a couple of title insurance companies and can provide that service
- We also provide owner’s title insurance and can explain the purpose of each
- Coordinate with your lender in obtaining all of the documents you will need to sign at closing
- Communicate with you before your closing to make sure you know how the money side of the transaction will work and go over any last minute questions
- Review all the bank documents with you at closing to make sure you understand what you’re signing and don’t feel like you’re “signing your life away”